hi everyone, I'm currently feeling really low, due to the fact i stare/give people evil looks without realising, i can literally have the best day and still give off an unintentional bad vibe, i can tell this is getting to people but i dont know how to explain it as i dont know I'm doing it and its getting to the point i dont want to be alive... im happily married have a son and some good friends, but i feel like i am so alone, i worry that i will loose my job and the respect of everyone that currently likes me if it gets worse any advice or to know im not alone would be appreciated :) 

its nice to know im not alone because before i found this page i honestly thought i was, thats good that you  dont pretend, what infuriates me is if people took the time to get to know me they would know im nothing like what my face portrays, thanks for taking the time to comment p. s your no grouch lol 😄

• 3 weeks later...

i had this happen to me when i went off my antidepressants.  my anxiety went way up and i could not hide it.  i noticed that in stores security would follow me thinking i was shoplifting.  i had friends ask me if i was okay because i looked extremely upset.  i ended up starting a new antidepressant zoloft and it finally went away after a couple of months.  hang in there

Yes I always look mean all the time to. It's just my effortless facial expression. I'm not going to go around smiling and talking unless I know you and I'm happy to see you. Otherwise its just my normal effortless face. If I was a outgoing person I wouldn't be who i am now and I wouldn't be on this site. I would have a better job, relationships, and life because I would be that happy person that is smiling and greeting everyone.