Your biggest challenge

Luciano

The biggest challenge is dealing with the people in my life.  When you're mentally ill you're watched more and judged more and often times people actually expect more out of you not less.  You feel like you're always on the clock and you feel constantly under pressure to keep your life in order on top of being sick all the time.

Worry. I live in a 24-7 state of worry. About everything and anything..big and small. Also, my job is awful and now working from home for almost two years has made it all the worse. Struggle daily with motivation and I just don’t care anymore and do the bare minimum required of me.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:55 AM, Camellia said:

For me, when I sleep at night, and tomorrow morning I find out that Im still alive. Every night when I sleep, I want to die in my sleep.

Hi Camellia,

Please don't, you are a beautiful vibrant soul, a one of a kind human. I am sorry that you feel this way. I have felt this way before. Sometimes life feels like one of those crane games where it is impossible to win the stuffed animal yet I use all my quarter, I keep trying to win. That is what my life feels like but I am filled with determination that one day perhaps I will win.

I wish maybe one day when the sun rises you would feel the warmth of the sun and also have the determination and not forget.

9 hours ago, Evergreenforst4 said:

Hi Camellia,

Please don't, you are a beautiful vibrant soul, a one of a kind human. I am sorry that you feel this way. I have felt this way before. Sometimes life feels like one of those crane games where it is impossible to win the stuffed animal yet I use all my quarter, I keep trying to win. That is what my life feels like but I am filled with determination that one day perhaps I will win.

I wish maybe one day when the sun rises you would feel the warmth of the sun and also have the determination and not forget.

Thank you Evergreen for the advise. I feel exactly the same, I feel I can never win. I dont know what to achieve either.

And the voice is always there whispering. If Im not working, I hv the music or tv ON non stop. It helps to divert. Any silence moment, the whisper will get stronger.