Hi Everyone

I had depression when I was a kid followed by a period of severe OCD. In my adult life I have had depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, insomnia. Things are much better now but I have a fair amount of experience dealing with this stuff that I can share. 

L

Welcome Luciano❣️

There are so many forums that you can post to and share your experiences about depression and how you came about overcoming!  Please no links! Read our terms of service (TOS) as you may find a plethora of mental health issues you might not have not known about yourself❗
take very good care of you🙏

-Lindsay, forums administrator, owner

Welcome your experience sounds a lot like mine.  This is a very friendly place.  You know we're always looking for a place in life where we can be ourselves completely.  This is that place.  I hope you enjoy it here.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:55 AM, Luciano said:

Hi Everyone

I had depression when I was a kid followed by a period of severe OCD. In my adult life I have had depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, insomnia. Things are much better now but I have a fair amount of experience dealing with this stuff that I can share. 

L

Hello iam also new. I strugging at the moment. Glad your feeling much better. I also been through alot mentally.  I don't tell meny people about my mental heath. Only boyfriend and 3 of my close friends. But sometime I feel they not really intressed about that side of me. Well any way nice to meet you. Hope to see you around hear.

Take care and keep safe. 

• 4 weeks later...