Feeling depleated

Right now things really stink, feeling very depressed 😔. I moved from the desert to a winter climate, and the change is feeling harsh. I contracted a cold which isn't alot of fun. But I noticed my depression is very high right now. I'm taking my meds and also using acupuncture to heal. It's slow, but very fortunate it's something. Anyways, the winter months have never been easy on me, this weekend has felt stagnant due to having a cold. Better days ahead. 

winter months are the hardest.  the cold & often lack of sunshine makes my depression seem worse.  my therapist says to go outside get some sun & fresh air.  that triggers the asthma & doesn't help either me feel any better.

You aren’t alone. I live in a place that has some of the worst and longest winters anywhere. This year, so far hasn’t been that bad but I am still having a bout with seasonal affective depression. Despite the minimal snow, it is still cold, windy and gray plus being dark before 5:00 PM is really depressing.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Boy oh boy ain’t this the truth. Maybe to keep your mind busy start a craft or hobby? I know it sounds crazy but maybe try bead art? Super easy to do and pretty cheap to startup. Really funny because I’m a 45 year old man 😂Not many guys do it but my wife and I have, and you totally get lost in it! A really good time consumer and mind keeper! Also this helps me! Isaiah 41:13 “I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, . . . saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you.’”—