Lonely enough to end it all

Ever since my last relationship ended and I got in a car wreck that totalled my car I've been wandering endlessly through the online dating scene, and the one thing that I've found consistently is that women will not date a guy, especially one my age, who doesn't have a car. Thing is that my crash was so bad that I have some PTSD and the thought of driving really scares me. Even being a passenger in the car of some of my friends freaks me out with the way they drive. So basically I feel like I have to give up on my dream of having my own family. Wife and kids and a home, all of that. Because I had to get in a crash that wasn't my fault. If I can't have that dream I don't see the point in continuing to live. I don't want a life where I'm as alone as I am right now. All I do is either work, play video games and sleep. Too mundane to stay alive for. What the hell do I do?

I was in a wreck like that before.  It wasn't my fault.  I was a passenger.  My friend wrecked.  He couldn't make the turn and the car rolled a few times and ended up on it's side.  It's a miracle we're both alive.  I couldn't drive or stand to be in a car even as a passenger for months but from my experience life demands that we get back out there in the world.  We have no choice.  I eventually got over my fear completely.  I don't feel it at all anymore.  All I'm saying is you might get past your fear as well.  Don't expect this to last forever.  You never know what's going to happen.