Open heart surgery.

Hi everyone. My name is Curtis. I've been having trouble with my heart as of late and now I'm scheduled for open heart surgery tomorrow at 1 pm. I've been thinking about death, life, pain and insecurities. I find myself instead of being alone without family, I have so many strangers that have opened their hearts and accepted me and actually care about me and for me.  It's somewhat difficult to write this in tears. 

I'd like for everyone to open their hearts and become a miracle for someone else. Its not difficult to be that 1 person to put a smile on the face of a hurting soul. 

I'd like to end with if you open your heart, love will find its way in. Life is a gift. Please don't waste it. Peace and love always. 

This is an amazing post.  It made me cry.  Your post helped me when I desperately needed it.  I wish I could be there with you to hold your hand and help you through this.  You are an amazing person that can bring a lot of good to this world.  I hope you make it through the surgery and recover and go on to do amazing things in this world.❤️