Looking for advice

Kylemaxey1996

Hello , I’m thinking that my life is something that I need to end soon. I’m turning 26 in a month and I haven’t accomplished much in my life. My fiancé left me last year and I’ve since ran in to some legal issues. I can’t get a job or live anywhere so I’m currently staying with my family ... I just want to know what if anything I should do. 

Welcome aboard to our forum friendSHIP.

The first thing to do is to not give up on yourself.

We are never helpless confronting Old Man Depression.

My feeling is that Old Man Depression plays the most awful tricks on our poor psyches so maybe we should just play some clever tricks right back.

I hope you find a supportive home here.

Please stick with us and yourself.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:07 PM, Kylemaxey1996 said:

Hello , I’m thinking that my life is something that I need to end soon. I’m turning 26 in a month and I haven’t accomplished much in my life. My fiancé left me last year and I’ve since ran in to some legal issues. I can’t get a job or live anywhere so I’m currently staying with my family ... I just want to know what if anything I should do. 

Hi,

I had my fiance leave me, I actually just broke up with my girlfriend who treated me very well because I struggle with being overly religious and she practiced a different religion and it made me feel sad like I threw something very valuable away.

The best advice I can give to you is try to stay out of trouble. You can do this by being healthy, try to go for walks, workout videos, go to the gym. If you feel angry just try to exercise do not hurt people. Punching bag helps.

Try to set small goals like getting cleared for a job, education clearing legal issues showing up to court or probation anything you have. It will give you goals and direction.

Also try to find fun things to do so you can play video games or board game or music. Something to entertain.

Just try to stay balanced and not freak out. If you can stay calm you can usually fix things and freaking out makes things worse. For example, like I was upset that I left my girlfriend but there is a small chance she might forgive me and work with me or I can find a new girlfriend and so I just go to the gym abd just try to stay out of trouble.

I hope things go well for you