No one understands

cherryapplez2020

I've been watching your posts lately.  One day feeling very depressed.  The next day feeling very strong.  This all could be from quitting the meds for anxiety you talked about before.  When I quit the anxiety meds my moods were all over the place like a roller coaster for weeks.  It was awful and it took everything in me to get myself back to feeling well again.  You are very fragile when you quit taking them and it makes me very angry how they just take you off of them and say see ya later and you have no idea what you're about to go through.  If this is what's happening things do get better but your doctors need to do a better job helping you as well.

Edited by sober4life

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

I've been watching your posts lately.  One day feeling very depressed.  The next day feeling very strong.  This all could be from quitting the meds for anxiety you talked about before.  When I quit the anxiety meds my moods were all over the place like a roller coaster for weeks.  It was awful and it took everything in me to get myself back to feeling well again.  You are very fragile when you quit taking them and it makes me very angry how they just take you off of them and say see ya later and you have no idea what you're about to go through.  If this is what's happening things do get better but your doctors need to do a better job helping you as well.

Yea it’s been really bad roller coaster of emotions one minute okay next not so good but they are helping 

11 hours ago, cherryapplez2020 said:

am not okay still

I hope you're feeling better today.  I know how you feel.  Most days I feel like I'm about 10 different people.  My emotions are all over the place all day every day.  How am I supposed to do this?  I just wish I could be there.  Going through what you're going through you really need a friend or someone there with you telling you things will be ok.  I hope you have someone there with you that you can count on and trust to help you through this.  I hope today is a good day for you.❤️

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

I hope you're feeling better today.  I know how you feel.  Most days I feel like I'm about 10 different people.  My emotions are all over the place all day every day.  How am I supposed to do this?  I just wish I could be there.  Going through what you're going through you really need a friend or someone there with you telling you things will be ok.  I hope you have someone there with you that you can count on and trust to help you through this.  I hope today is a good day for you.❤️

Thank you it’s not a good day so fair 😔