Jump to content

It just keeps getting worse


Recommended Posts

I imagined me coping with my PTSD and finally being able to enjoy life. I just have to laugh at how it’s the opposite. So many things are going wrong. I don’t even see me doing any better. This reminds me of as a kid I always thought my life would change for the better as I got older. How can you be hopeful when every time you believe in something it blows up in your face. My life got way worse as I got older as my symptoms got worse with PTSD. 
 

I was supposed to get my 2nd shot of the vaccine but I’m one of the people that got adverse effects. It’s not well known that Covid can cause you to have low potassium. You think we’ll how bad can low potassium be. For anyone with a mental diagnosis it’s really bad. It effects your mood, your body feels weak cause your muscles ache and cramps. I’m literally in a daze for almost two weeks now. While all of this is happening all my past traumas are literally hitting me like a truck. 
 

I again get triggered and can’t finish what I want to say. I guess for anyone else who’s an empath just good luck. Maybe it’s just how bad my life always is but feeling everyone else’s pain while living like this is messed up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never thought of that.  I might have low potassium after having the virus as well.  The worst part for me isn't having constant pain.  The worst part for me is knowing I live in a world where I don't even feel safe trying to figure out why I'm in pain.  I don't even feel safe mentioning I have chronic pain to certain people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Potassium can be found in some fruits such as bananas they will help you have more energy.

Pain is usually both physical and mental. From personal experience I find that you generally need good mental health to improve physical health or good physical health to improve mental health.

Also it is more important to simply avoid abuse than it is to find "good things". I personally believe that humans can thrive in the absence of abuse. Abuse just nukes all the progress you make sometimes. You have to develop strategies to deal with abusive people because the world is full of them.

I created a simple test to determine if someone is abusive lol. If they were the only person in the world you interacted with would you become a crazy deranged psycho? If the answer is yes they are abusive if the answer is no then they are not 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 8:33 PM, sober4life said:

I never thought of that.  I might have low potassium after having the virus as well.  The worst part for me isn't having constant pain.  The worst part for me is knowing I live in a world where I don't even feel safe trying to figure out why I'm in pain.  I don't even feel safe mentioning I have chronic pain to certain people.

Im glad you  have a safe  place  here to discuss your feelings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Evergreenforst4 said:

Potassium can be found in some fruits such as bananas they will help you have more energy.

Pain is usually both physical and mental. From personal experience I find that you generally need good mental health to improve physical health or good physical health to improve mental health.

Also it is more important to simply avoid abuse than it is to find "good things". I personally believe that humans can thrive in the absence of abuse. Abuse just nukes all the progress you make sometimes. You have to develop strategies to deal with abusive people because the world is full of them.

I created a simple test to determine if someone is abusive lol. If they were the only person in the world you interacted with would you become a crazy deranged psycho? If the answer is yes they are abusive if the answer is no then they are not 🙂

Interesting test. Does  it  usually  work?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, mrrd117711 said:

I imagined me coping with my PTSD and finally being able to enjoy life. I just have to laugh at how it’s the opposite. So many things are going wrong. I don’t even see me doing any better. This reminds me of as a kid I always thought my life would change for the better as I got older. How can you be hopeful when every time you believe in something it blows up in your face. My life got way worse as I got older as my symptoms got worse with PTSD. 
 

I was supposed to get my 2nd shot of the vaccine but I’m one of the people that got adverse effects. It’s not well known that Covid can cause you to have low potassium. You think we’ll how bad can low potassium be. For anyone with a mental diagnosis it’s really bad. It effects your mood, your body feels weak cause your muscles ache and cramps. I’m literally in a daze for almost two weeks now. While all of this is happening all my past traumas are literally hitting me like a truck. 
 

I again get triggered and can’t finish what I want to say. I guess for anyone else who’s an empath just good luck. Maybe it’s just how bad my life always is but feeling everyone else’s pain while living like this is messed up. 

I hope you  can soon find a  bit  of  happiness. Take a  potassium supplement when you eat a  meal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jxdama said:

Interesting test. Does  it  usually  work?

Yeah it works really well and helps me with a lot of relationships.

It is kind of like taking the limit in math, you find a trajectory with a person sometimes it can be positive, negative or unknown so you kind of take a limit to think about the trajectory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2021 at 1:56 AM, Evergreenforst4 said:

Yeah it works really well and helps me with a lot of relationships.

It is kind of like taking the limit in math, you find a trajectory with a person sometimes it can be positive, negative or unknown so you kind of take a limit to think about the trajectory.

Glad  it works for  you. I seem to have alot  of negative people  in my life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, mrrd117711 said:

I imagined me coping with my PTSD and finally being able to enjoy life. I just have to laugh at how it’s the opposite. So many things are going wrong. I don’t even see me doing any better. This reminds me of as a kid I always thought my life would change for the better as I got older. How can you be hopeful when every time you believe in something it blows up in your face. My life got way worse as I got older as my symptoms got worse with PTSD. 
 

I was supposed to get my 2nd shot of the vaccine but I’m one of the people that got adverse effects. It’s not well known that Covid can cause you to have low potassium. You think we’ll how bad can low potassium be. For anyone with a mental diagnosis it’s really bad. It effects your mood, your body feels weak cause your muscles ache and cramps. I’m literally in a daze for almost two weeks now. While all of this is happening all my past traumas are literally hitting me like a truck. 
 

I again get triggered and can’t finish what I want to say. I guess for anyone else who’s an empath just good luck. Maybe it’s just how bad my life always is but feeling everyone else’s pain while living like this is messed up. 

When I got the first shot I felt very tired and had chills and aches.  After about 3 days the symptoms subsided.  The only thing I felt after the second shot was soreness on my arm for about a couple of days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...