Will my physical and mental health improves if I replace smoking with vaping?

• 3 weeks later...

I used to vape never... smoked though... 

The thing is it when you do vape it helps in that moment but the really bad problem about it is it gave me anxiety whenever I didn't have it or had withdrawals from vaping. I wouldn't recommend it makes you dependent on something that is not good for your health and is really expensive in the long term. I am struggling alot with depression and anxiety as well being able to talk helps but I'm also seeking guidance too.

• 3 weeks later...

Join me in going cold turkey with nicotine! Trust me, the vape is just as bad/worse!

I smoked cigs/other tobacco products for about 7 years (2008-2015). It didn't take long for me make vaping my primary once i got myself a juul (2015). With how easy it was so use anywhere, i started vaping a lot more frequently than i had smoked previously. Each pod has a packs worth of nicotine in them. On my bad smoking days, I would go through about 1/2 a pack. With my normal vaping, I finish a whole pod per day easily. So basically, my nicotine intake skyrocketed.

Fast forward to 2021, i get a physical. Doc says seems like my hearts has extra beats. We do some tests and the heart itself looks structurally fine. After discussing my lifestyle, habits, all that jazz, they say it's most likely impacted by smoking. Tbh i knew it was only a matter of time before all this stuff caught up with me, so i guess that time is now! Doc said that all the patients they've seen have success with quitting said they just put it down one day and never picked it up. Cold turkey is the only way i could see myself quitting so it was reassuring to hear. Had an impromptu hang last night with a friend i hadnt seen in a while. Ran out of pods while at the bar and ended up buying a cigs and smoked practically the whole pack. I feel absolutely disgusting. I'm so over the addiction.

I canceled my autoship subscription to juul. I'm on my second to last pod rn. Giving away my devices and their chargers, getting it all out of the house!