I'm going to die alone and forgotten

I feel like I must've committed some terrible crime in a past life. It's  the only explanation I could think of as to why no one wants me. All I  ever wanted was to be liked, but apparently that's asking too much. I  have no interesting hobbies or accomplishments and I still live with my  mother, so everyone automatically ignores me. I  go on dating apps, I  swipe and swipe, I send messages, nobody responds back. I bet if I asked  every single woman of appropriate age on this planet, not one would go  out with me. I would've committed suicide long ago if I weren't such a  coward.

I can SO identify with what you write about from my own sad experience.  Wish I knew what to say to ease your grief.  If it means anything to you, your post helps me to feel less alone with my suffering and also that I think that helping another suffering human being is the greatest thing someone can do in life.  So I will certainly not forget you!

Hi,

Lol welcome to the club. I have had struggles like this a lot.

I met this girl who played dungeon and dragons we went on a few dates and I thought on the 3rd date we were going to be official but nope lol, totally got friendzoned -_- at least I am not giving her back the Sun Tzu Art of War book lol. I appreciate that book more anyways!

Lol dating women is like trying to get into the NBA or something, they just set like a gajilion things you have to do. Over 6 feet, 6 digit income, six pack, funny on the spot no matter what and idk lol I try hard and I check some of the boxes but honestly if I was a guy that checked ALL the boxes I probably would not be interested in that girl myself.

So I would say give them a taste of their own medicine, next time someone gives you a bad time just swipe left on them yourself. It's very therapeutic. I now swipe left on all the fake profiles I see.

• 2 weeks later...

I never really had a problem finding a girl but for the last almost 15 years I have been sexually dead. Zero libido, zero interest, zero ability plus chronic pain in that area. So I will never get married again. (God divorced 15 years ago).

But I don't think there's a single normal person in this world who cannot find a soulmate that he or she likes. Don't worry about dating apps that rarely works. When you feel right mentally (if you have a mental illness) then you will be able to find someone easily. Just go out.

It is scary to think that one is going to die alone but what a guy like me do? No woman will live with me without sex. Take care of your health, watch out what meds you take and remember as long as you got the tools, you'll get the customers. 😜

Usually when I tell someone I like them it's the last time I see them.  After everything I've been through in this life people will have the nerve to say I just don't understand what happened when they find out I off myself one day.  No they won't understand.  They've never taken the time to even pretend to care or try to get to know me or try to figure out a way to really help me ever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 3:48 PM, fearispower said:

I feel like I must've committed some terrible crime in a past life. It's  the only explanation I could think of as to why no one wants me. All I  ever wanted was to be liked, but apparently that's asking too much. I  have no interesting hobbies or accomplishments and I still live with my  mother, so everyone automatically ignores me. I  go on dating apps, I  swipe and swipe, I send messages, nobody responds back. I bet if I asked  every single woman of appropriate age on this planet, not one would go  out with me. I would've committed suicide long ago if I weren't such a  coward.

I hope you  give yourself  more  chances. One thing to do is participate  in activities so you expose yourself to more  people.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:48 PM, sober4life said:

Usually when I tell someone I like them it's the last time I see them.  After everything I've been through in this life people will have the nerve to say I just don't understand what happened when they find out I off myself one day.  No they won't understand.  They've never taken the time to even pretend to care or try to get to know me or try to figure out a way to really help me ever.

I hope things  get  better. I know the feeling all too well. No one cares if  im alive  or  not.

On 10/10/2021 at 1:44 AM, Evergreenforst4 said:

I think it depends on what dating app you use. Some dating apps are just bad but some are actually decent, just try a lot of different ones if you are serious and find what works for you. 

Which one  is a good  one?