Have no patience anymore or maybe lack faith

I hit a point like 2 years maybe 3 now where I was sick of being patient. In some ways it helped me but when it’s bad it’s so messed up. I’m just so full of issues and they really don’t seem to change. I try to see if I change my perspective or attitude maybe it will help. It’s just how do I not lose my mind idk.

I feel I do this to myself in some ways. I’m an idealist which idk why honestly. I’ve only been through tough times and some really messed up times. I probably sound like I blame it on everyone else but I know I’m too sensitive. The problem is there is no cure for that. It’s just a part of me. Even when I try to numb myself or have mental toughness it doesn’t last. 

My roommate did one of the weirdest shadiest things I’ve ever seen someone do. The other people who lives here is a people pleaser in an unhealthy and sometimes uncomfortable way. This guy completely takes advantage and last night I can’t even say it. I feel like I want to block it out screw my life so dumb. I’m literally shaking trying not to just grab him and throw him out. It’s not my apartment so I have no way to kick him out. Also the other guy protects him idk. It’s such a twisted place to be in the middle of this craziness. There’s a chance I can move soon or at least eventually but I want it to be right now. 

6 hours ago, mrrd117711 said:

I guess it at least has to be better than being out on the streets. I have known some people who were homeless for awhile. It’s definitely not that bad but I’m super overwhelmed. 

I have seen people who are homeless in California who do like it when the weather is mild. The problem is just like bad roomates there are bad people on the streets too who steal shoes and other possessions and police clearings so its hard to build yourself up when you get there not including drugs which most of those people would tell you is what really runs the towns.

I agree with you that it is not good for people to be doormats or wallflowers. The problems can seem non existent because many people I believe are deep down good people who would not exploit someone but the problem is there are people who exploit them and these people are at the mercy of those people taking a chance on whether someone else is a good person or not. Sure they could get lucky and meet a kind person but they also leave themselves quite exposed.

Ultimately we cannot control other people as much as we would like to and many governments would to as well. You could just try to be nice to your roomate and maybe even stick up for him if it is something so blatant and obvious as well but I would make sure you try to keep your cool about it to avoid burning bridges in the future.

I am a sensitive person, don't blame yourself that is what you are. A cat is not a dog and a mouse is not an elephant. You have to be the best sensitive person you can be instead of trying to be something you are not.

Being sensitive is actually beneficial in a lot of ways. I have good relationships because I am sensitive, instead of looking at it as a bad thing or a disability try to look at it like neutral trait or a different ability

3 hours ago, Evergreenforst4 said:

I have seen people who are homeless in California who do like it when the weather is mild. The problem is just like bad roomates there are bad people on the streets too who steal shoes and other possessions and police clearings so its hard to build yourself up when you get there not including drugs which most of those people would tell you is what really runs the towns.

I agree with you that it is not good for people to be doormats or wallflowers. The problems can seem non existent because many people I believe are deep down good people who would not exploit someone but the problem is there are people who exploit them and these people are at the mercy of those people taking a chance on whether someone else is a good person or not. Sure they could get lucky and meet a kind person but they also leave themselves quite exposed.

Ultimately we cannot control other people as much as we would like to and many governments would to as well. You could just try to be nice to your roomate and maybe even stick up for him if it is something so blatant and obvious as well but I would make sure you try to keep your cool about it to avoid burning bridges in the future.

I am a sensitive person, don't blame yourself that is what you are. A cat is not a dog and a mouse is not an elephant. You have to be the best sensitive person you can be instead of trying to be something you are not.

Being sensitive is actually beneficial in a lot of ways. I have good relationships because I am sensitive, instead of looking at it as a bad thing or a disability try to look at it like neutral trait or a different ability

I actually agree with what you said about being sensitive being beneficial in a lot of ways. It’s just in this situation I know I overreact so lately  I’m definitely been doing that a lot. It’s just like you said I am what I am. I feel him being taking advantage because of his symptoms is like an automatic douchebag thing to me. He’s done stuff like this before like really bad. The other guy is like there’s nothing I can do. He also doesn’t want me to say that he’s complaining about the guy who’s taking advantage of him. 

This is definitely harsh on my part but I can’t help someone who doesn’t help themselves. I’ve tried too many times in the past for nothing. Also if people aren’t asking for help or advice a lot of people don’t want to hear it. I’m the complete opposite so idk. Hopefully I meet more people like me but I’m in my mid 30s and I see I’m an outcast. I’m definitely more ok with it now but it’s easy to get mad at the world which doesn’t change anything.