Trouble with boundaries cause of social anxiety

Idk if my mind is messing with me but I don’t feel social anxiety. I’m wondering because now I’m having trouble with boundaries. It feels like I just want to say everything without caring about what people will think. Idk if my social anxiety is still there I’m just numb. Idk if somehow I healed from my painful past. Idk if this is just temporary but it definitely feels better than always being anxious around people. 

I sometimes feel like my mind messes with me because of wishful thinking. I want things to be better than they are. I then set impossible expectations on myself or others. I then come back to reality and get disappointed. Can social anxiety really just go away so quickly. Is my lack of sleep making me delirious lol. 

I still feel really stressed out but I also have more clarity. Is my PTSD getting less severe. What a weird chain of events the last couple of days. 

Sure my social anxiety goes away with my bipolar disorder.  When I'm depressed I'll admit I am pretty much afraid of everyone.  When I'm manic I have no problem standing up to the biggest person in the room.  I have no fear of anything when I'm manic.  It makes life "interesting" that's for sure.

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

Sure my social anxiety goes away with my bipolar disorder.  When I'm depressed I'll admit I am pretty much afraid of everyone.  When I'm manic I have no problem standing up to the biggest person in the room.  I have no fear of anything when I'm manic.  It makes life "interesting" that's for sure.

I can totally relate to this. Being bipolar I go through the same. Social anxiety when depressed and super outgoing and confident when manic.