Depressed about my future

Feeling depressed about my future.  I have a disability and I'm supposed to be moving to a group home soon.  I was just starting to get okay with the idea.  I have already accepted the placement.  I was supposed to go for another visit but the woman never called back nor answered my e-mails and it's been over a week now.  So I'm wondering if something happened and now they don't want me for whatever reason?  The guy in charge of housing placements is going to give them a call on Monday.  If there was a problem I wish they would just tell me and not beat around the bush.  Now I'm just depressed thinking that it won't work out.  Usually I can still get some small things done when I am depressed but I'm feeling like I just want to go back to bed I'm so upset.  

17 hours ago, 88Butterfly88 said:

If there was a problem I wish they would just tell me and not beat around the bush.

I feel bad for your situation. Uncertainty is a very bad thing to deal with. Especially if you have no explanation for the turnout so far. I hope it will iron out and you will either get an answer or a solution . Don't let it pull you down further. Maybe the person who suggested to move in a group home can help somewhat.  Just a thought.

8 hours ago, Svenetc said:

I feel bad for your situation. Uncertainty is a very bad thing to deal with. Especially if you have no explanation for the turnout so far. I hope it will iron out and you will either get an answer or a solution . Don't let it pull you down further. Maybe the person who suggested to move in a group home can help somewhat.  Just a thought.

Thank you!  It was my case manager who suggested it, I guess I could give her a call.  

2 hours ago, 88Butterfly88 said:

Thank you!  It was my case manager who suggested it, I guess I could give her a call.  

Yes give her a call.  It's her job to take care of this.  You shouldn't have to worry about this at all.