Saying Hi hoping to find a friend along the way.

Hi, my name is Peg. I was on here a few years back, found wonderful support and I please need it once again. 

Is there anyone that happens to have any experience with fear of dying alone and unloved, who doesn't have any living relatives any longer? That's the situation of fear that I'm currently in. I didn't think that I was a bad guy with issues but it seems that I do. Any criticism is appreciated and advice is most welcome. Thanks for reading and have a good day. 

It's very hard.  I feel like I will be a lone wolf for the rest of my story.  I don't think anyone truly chooses that role.  I've never gotten the feeling that anyone wanted to be around me so a lot of my life I chose to mask the pain with pretending to be a strong loner.

I have living relatives but I'm not very close to them at all. The only intermediate family I have is my mom and brother but I'm only kinda close to my brother so in my eyes I don't really have family I connect with anyways. I definitely can relate to feeling lonely. I've been struggling with that more recently as I get older and my circle gets smaller and smaller (it was already pretty small to begin with). I don't have any advice since I'm also struggling with that. But I'm always open to making friends if you ever want to talk!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been through traumatic and not they best things pretty much since age twelve. I had countless people hurt me in so many ways I now fear people,  to get close and maybe if it happens find that one true friend I always wanted that accepts me. Then to know what love truly  is like, to be loved and cared by another. Alas since I always get hurt in someway or disappointed by people when I try to open up to someone they leave.  Since they don't like me for tons of reasons one me being my true authentic self. 

Since I don't like nor follow how society says to do things to be accepted and regual like them. I do my own thing and I suppose no one likes that from a gal like me. I do feel like a lone wolf the only pack I have is my all family, pets and my help team. I think maybe I'm not cut out for having relations with other people. So if it dose happen I already accepted my fate being alone the rest of my life. Never experiencing friendship nor a romantic relationship with another. What ever happens,  happens  I'm not despret in finding those things since I like to take my time and I also can read people extremely well Intuitive wise.

Just always be yourself and not try and change it just to please others to be friend you. People the right kinds will like you and accept you just being your true authentic self. Thats real friendship or maybe the romantic kind who knows. Hang in there best you can everyday things can and will get better.

• 1 month later...

I totally understand.  I’ve been alone for a number of years.  Don’t speak to siblings nd parents gone.   I do have some good friends but not unite the same as having your own family or extended family if you get sick etc.  Feel free to reach out if you want to chat