I really feel like a sad fat failure. Ive started to become so harsh to myself again, I just went to the supermarket (rn its a big deal that I even managed to shower, dress and leave the house) anyway, after I chose all my food and paid all I kept saying to myself was how fat and disgusting and sad and what a loser I am. my head is a nightmare. Im in a very bad place and have been these last two months. Ive gotta change and help myself or im not gonna make it. 

First of all we are not losers here.

Problems have solutions and we are here to help each other find those elusive solutions.

Small changes in our behavior and attitudes can bring big improvement to our troubled lives.

Declare a temporary truce with yourself with the eventual goal of a peace treaty.

We are never helpless confronting our issues.

Please  stick with us and yourself.

Oscar

You are most definitely not alone! In a bad place right now myself and all I can do is take it one day at a time. I know that is cliche and even some days that is hard but I don’t know what else to do. This board is a big help to me. Also, my weekly therapy session. I know therapy can be tough (I have had my own struggles with it) but right now is it a lifesaver for me. 

10 hours ago, monicott17 said:

You are most definitely not alone! In a bad place right now myself and all I can do is take it one day at a time. I know that is cliche and even some days that is hard but I don’t know what else to do. This board is a big help to me. Also, my weekly therapy session. I know therapy can be tough (I have had my own struggles with it) but right now is it a lifesaver for me. 

I have to take it one day at a time.  I used to plan for a whole week or even a whole month when I was really obsessed.  I think it was my mind setting me up to fail.  No day has ever ended up being what I expected it to be and it never will.