Sign in to follow this  
HereNnow

I Stopped Caplyta- 6 Weeks Of Headaches

I started Caplyta for bipolar back in December of 2020. I stopped without tapering in mid February. I stopped as I was getting dizzy and the room was spinning while seated. Within a few days the headaches started and have not stopped. They only make one dose 42mg. So I tried every other day then opened capsules and dumped half out. I’ve been to the ER three time to abort the headaches but they come right back along with ringing in my ears. I get migraines so my neurologist has tried every thing under the sun as well. Please help.  

What a terrible and heartbreaking situation.  I wish I knew how to help, but I am just someone struggling with depression and anxiety and don't know enough about bipolar or Caplyta to have even an educated opinion.  I sure hope your neurologist is able to help you.  Reading your post brought tears to my eyes but sadly I don't know how to help.  Maybe others here will see your post and be able to respond with something really and truly helpful to you.  It is awful that you are in such agony and pain!  My heart goes out to you!