Sign in to follow this  
Happpy

In How Much Time Quetiapine Sets in our body?

Hi,

Can anyone share his or her experience with me?

In how many days Quetiapine adjusts and sets with our body?

For example, we take escitalopram. It takes 7 to 11 days to adjust in our body and then side effects disappear. I don't know what we says this process in medical. So, I'm asking same thing about Quetiapine. 

Kindly help as early as possible. It's my day 2 with quetiapine prescribed by my doctor.  

Regards,

The side effects never went away for me when I was taking it.  You pretty much feel like doing nothing but sleeping and eating everything in the house the whole time you're on it.

On 3/31/2021 at 3:20 PM, sober4life said:

The side effects never went away for me when I was taking it.  You pretty much feel like doing nothing but sleeping and eating everything in the house the whole time you're on it.

Omg! This is so sad for me that your side effects were never gone while taking Quetiapine. I would talk to my doctor if side effects don't go away. 

I'm at house on holidays. 

It means, antipsychotics never set in your body like antidepressants? Am I right @sober4life ?

Well everyone is different I suppose.  I guess my question would be what do you want from this medication?  What are you expecting things to be like?  If all you want is help with anxiety or sleep then yes it can do that.  I wouldn't recommend it for much else.  This is one of those meds that can put on tremendous amounts of weight and destroy your overall physical health in a very short time.  It's a risk I wouldn't take.

Yes I've started 25mg. Its my 9th day but I have still tremendous amount of side effects. When will it be set with my body? This is my question. I'm in trouble. Confused! Help me please.