Starting to come out more

Starting to come out more,Discovered I am also bisexual lately liking pre op transsexual women.My good friend Michelle whom is also a pre op transsexual I met two years ago made me realize to discover more about myself.She is also bisexual liking women and pre op transsexual women invited me to go with her to a lesbian bar 4 weeks ago.Decided to go with her and met another pre transsexual woman named Gretchen there.Gretchen liked me and said I looked good  and then it happened with Michelle watching it happening.We kissed and turned into more,got intimate going into one of the rooms.She figured I am pre op and loved hearing that telling her this.Michelle saw I had a fun time walking out and we talked more.Asked me I discovered more about myself telling her yes,I like pre op transsexual women too.Michelle said that is cool.Good thing is my boyfriend is 100% supportive,came out to him about this on Wendsday night.Going to come out to my family tonight on this as bisexual.I still keep in contact with Gretchen and looks like she will be my girlfriend,she wants me in her life.

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you! I know everyone says that, and that it is a big thing. Which I don't like sounding like the generic stuff. But congrats and I mean it. Lol.

Im pan, but so far I can still count on one hand the people I have told in the last 5 years. Im still probably WAY too selective on my sexuality. Luckily for other reasons though I don't have the worry of family to deal with. I don't speak to them and honestly I don't think I ever will. Those people don't deserve to know what makes me happy. The family I fell into knows a little of it. And Im slowly building up coming out to others.

Sure I'm probably pansexual.  I stopped telling the people I know about myself and just decided to be myself like everyone else.  It is much safer to be ourselves in today's world.  They will tell you this is a much more accepting world.  We're all inclusive.  It's more a less caring world.  It's a world that is very narcissistic and basically says go ahead be yourself what's that got to do with me? 

Happy for you. It's nice that your boyfriend is supportive. You are so lucky! Just keep being yourself, never mind what other people think. At the end of the day, it's just you and no one else.