What Musical Would You Live In?

My parents and I were out to dinner, and I asked them this question (because I knew my answer [I had a couple, actually]!): What musical would you live in for a day or a lifetime?  Dad answered Singin' in the Rain; Mom answered Sweeney Todd, and I said The Music Man. (I love the period circa 1915, and Harold Hill's "Think System."  If you think it, it can be so!) 

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2021 at 10:26 AM, Nightjar said:

Probably dancer in the dark. I enjoy singing and dancing in the factory in my kooky way, living my best life and then end up getting killed by the haters 🤔

Aw I wouldn't let the haters hurt you 🤗 I would take time out from living in a musical version of 18th century revolutionary France,  fly through time and turn them into Pâté with a lump of wood whilst singing the confrontation song ⚔️ 

Edited by hocico

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2021 at 12:15 PM, hocico said:

Aw I wouldn't let the haters hurt you 🤗 I would take time out from living in a musical version of 18th century revolutionary France,  fly through time and turn them into Pâté with a lump of wood whilst singing the confrontation song ⚔️ 

Ha ha. Thanks hocico. I missed this post for some reason and I'm just reading it now, two months later 😂

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 9:40 AM, Nightjar said:

Ha ha. Thanks hocico. I missed this post for some reason and I'm just reading it now, two months later 😂

Aw you're welcome 😄 always a joy to make you laugh or smile :hugs:that's okay, my reply was slow as well 😂