Sign in to follow this  
CamiMoo

Spring and Depression

There's something about spring that lifts my mood. Maybe the activities and the colors. I love to be out in the sun and smell the breeze. This is the time of the year when I feel like I'm alive. How about you guys? Do you love spring too or are there any good memories you have of it?

Spring is not bad.... better then winter for sure ... however I love the Fall. When it smells like leafs and the air is crisp at night. Spring here is mostly mud and it tells you it will get hot soon. The only nice thing in spring was always planting a garden. I planted a tree last spring and this year I can watch it bloom and grow. So that is nice too 🙂 

I have to work for a living so nice weather makes it worse. Being inside a building 8 hours sucks. I don't like the heat either because it makes me mad because it's uncomfortable!

Hi there! Fall is great, too. Winter, not so much cause I get winter blues. That's so nice, I always wanted to plant a tree. It's nice to give life to something and watch it bloom.

I understand it's not the same everywhere, like in the east. This time of the year is terribly hot for them. I guess there are just those lucky places. The climate change has contributed a lot to the extreme heat that we experience right now.  

Spring does lift my mood.  The difference between winter and spring for me is ridiculous.  You wouldn't even think the two people were related.  I might not really see anyone through the winter.  The spring I'm so manic it's unbelievable.  I get the are you sure you're not still on drugs comment just about every time I see people this time of year.:confusedread:

@purgemask.shop I understand it's not the same everywhere, like in the east. This time of the year is terribly hot for them. I guess there are just those lucky places. The climate change has contributed a lot to the extreme heat that we experience right now.  

My area has very, very, very long winters so the first day I can open the windows and let fresh air in always perks me up. Love the smell of fresh cut grass as well.