Sign in to follow this  
peonies

Anxiety attacks at night

I noticed I have been having anxiety attacks at night. I'll be sleeping and then ill wake up sweating and feeling terrible. I haven't tried medication yet but I have a prescription. I was hoping to take something that works instantly just those kinds of moments. I have Wellbutrin and was hoping to not have to take something all the time. Ive been using lavender on my neck and In my diffuser. I also notice when I have an anxiety attack I am also clenching so its causing some tmj issues with my jaw, neck and ear. I tried wearing a night guard but its doesn't only happen at night. I mentioned to my dentist but they just said night guard. Its also changed my bite. Anyone else have any advice on this? 

I wish I had something helpful to offer but sadly I don't.  Panic attacks are just awful.  I have an Rx for clonazepam but I rarely use it as lately my panic attacks are less frequent and less intense.  I am so very sorry you are suffering this ordeal.  Just heartbreaking!  Sure hope you find something that helps you ! ! !