samisnotok

im 14 with no reason to wake up in the morning

as i stated in the title, i'm 14 and feel like i've run out of options. i go to school for mental health/special needs kids but my depression has only gotten worse. what's even more painful is that i've fallen for someone who i can never have. the lovesickness and separation anxiety, along with constant regret over every breath i take within their presence, has made being alive nearly unbearable. half the time i'm so empty inside, but lately i've had this sickening depression. when i get on the bus, I sob and it keeps happening in short bursts when I get home. i can't stop just... idk. i'm so depressed, and i can barely make it through the weekends. school just gives me something to ****ing do but the weekend is here and i don't want it!!!!! i can't do this anymore. im running out of options. i have nothing to live for anymore. im so tired of being alive. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ****ING DO WITH MYSELF ANYMORE.

Hey new friend,

We are not professionals but we are here for each other as best we can.

That "empty" feeling is the quintessential symptom of depression.

Our goal here is to not leave anyone behind in their deep, dark, dangerous depression metaphorical "cave".

Sounds like you really need some professional help if possible.

Please keep posting your concerns and don't give up on yourself.

Hi and welcome here.  It is so very nice to meet you.

I am so terribly terribly sorry you are struggling with all the things you write about.  How heartbreaking.  To be 14 years old and bearing such heavy burdens tells me that you are a really noble and heroic person. 

Your post inspires me and will inspire others here to keep going as they bear the crushing burdens of their own personal distress and pain. To save even a single life is the greatest thing a human being can achieve in life and I think your post will save lives.   So your post is not just helpful but a life saving gift to us here and we are all deeply appreciative of you. 

I wish I could offer you some concrete advice about relationships, grief, boredom and deep unhappiness, but sadly I am not a very wise person.  Hopefully others here with more knowledge, experience and insight will have something helpful to offer you. 

I wrote at the beginning of my post that it was nice to meet you, but it is really an honor to meet you.  I have rarely seen such heroism in someone as young as you.  If I knew what to say to help you I would definitely, definitely say it.  But sadly I am at a terrible loss.  You are an amazing person and you will be treasured here on these Forums.