Extremely Upset At People Who Don't Follow The Rules And Get Others Sick - I have The Virus Now Sadly

My mother had 2 co workers of her's come in here work a few weeks back who got tested for the virus and didn't follow the rules just in case the were positive and stayed home for the results. My mother had gone to work the next day them both gone and tested positive she heard. So sadly she got the virus from them and now me and my whole family have it sadly. It wasn't my mother's fault it at all was her idiotic co workers that think this virus won't happen to them so why bother washing hands, wearing masks and ect. Where I reside people don't give a hoot about the virus and think there safe so why even bother following the rules and STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE IT OR Ill. Plus a lot wear NO masks in public, older folks and children and then bloody cough here where I live.

My family has always wore masks out in public and we all stay at home for the most part and only go out to get good and items we need. My apologies for the Caps before. This whole thing just angers me that people are this idiotic, careless, and REALLY don't give a hoot about this world issue. So many people around the world sadly passed away from this and they don't think that a big deal. I know not everyone is like that, though at least where I live plus around the world but they just don't care here I know of. As for my family and I we have lots of medicine now to treat the symptoms and in hopefully a week or two for me at least it gose away and I'm better again. I cried when my mother told me today she tested positive and she's not at major risk thank goodness, however I still worry and can't help to worry if I lost her.

I do care for my step father and sister just as much it's just my mothers helps me so much and has been for years I'd be devastated if something happens to her. So this was my rant as well story about the virus and my family and what we are going through now. Thank you for listening.

I hope you and your family make a full recovery.  I know what you're talking about with people being irresponsible during this time.  I was working for someone this year that found out they had the virus and chose to not tell me.  They kept it a secret.

@sober4life

Thank you for you kindness,  I appreciate it. 

Wow  whats wrong with society today ?  Jeeze its just so...bad. I know not everyone in the world is bad but still in my life always met the not good to extremely bad types people sadly with my luck. *sighs* I trust animals more than people. 

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Sadly, there are a lot of people like that. They don't take the virus seriously and are very inconsiderate of what will happen to the people around them. I always tell the in the house to not let anyone come in, or if they're going out, to do all the precautions. But you really never can tell.

I pray for the fast recovery of your family.