Does anyone have any postive reviews of lamictal? I have been on several meds thoughout the years with very little luck.  I have dysthymia, borderline, ptsd. The antidepressants I have tried have worked then stopped and or everything went into a numb zombie  like  mood. I am currently off of all my old meds and currently started lamictal. So far so good, I don't sleep well, but my mood is overall better. I'd love to hear some postives about this med I have been on 25 mg at night for 14 days, and tonight I start 2 tablets.. Thanks in advance, Tucker

I started on the 50 mg after the 14 day start on 25, so far I am very happy with the results. Dreams are pretty vivid real, but I can live with it. Sleep isn't 100% yet, but it's worth it. 

as you titrate up it gets more effective...I take it with Wellbutrin and the combo works well....I know this is not what the forum is really about but listening to Christian music(first time in my life) has helped as well, favorites include Dante Bowes, Elevation worship, Hillsong worship...apologize if you don't feel appropriate suggestion, just being real