Gomezaddams1951

It just seems to get worse...sex life sucks

I could go into my life and problems but it would make War and Peace look like a short story.  Suffice it to say, pretty much every decision I have made has been wrong.  No matter how good my intentions are what ever I decide to do comes back and bites me in the ass.  Right now it is my love life that sucks.  Mainly because I don't really have one.  I married my first wife because she was thin, cute, 17 and super hot.  We had four kids and she gained at least 100 pounds with each one.  I ended up divorcing her when the kids were over 18.  I went through a bunch of totally F'd up relationships, (I had two girlfriends die of over doses, it sucks when you wake up next to a dead girl.  Both were strippers and high priced call girls.) and when I turned 55 I thought I had found the perfect woman.  She is 5 years younger than me and although she has a LONG past (She claims to have had sex with over 100 guys) we hit it off, our sex life was good and things were awesome.  Up until I ended up with ED.  I have been working on trying to get things working and have gone on Testosterone shots and I have my libido back.  Unfortunately she now says she is to old for sex (64 almost 65) and is not interested.  I never have been able to get her to orgasm, she can only orgasm when she does it herself and she says her breasts do nothing for her as far as stimulating her sexually.  She claims she has been like that since she started having sex at 14, and none of the guys she has been with was able to get her to orgasm either.

So once again life bites me in the butt.  I keep ending up with defective broken women.  At 69, I am to old to go out and look for another woman so I guess I am just F**ked.  If there is a god, I think he hates me.  Sorry just needed to vent.

Edited by Gomezaddams1951