Sign in to follow this  
FerryJerry

even my dreams hurt me

Last night I passed out on the bed in the early hours of the morning after having too much and I had a long beautiful dream where I met someone and I loved them with all of my heart and went with them to the ends of the earth and then I wake up I am back in my dull boring life and it hurts, I’ve had many dreams that are better than my life and then you wake up and feel hurt because they were just dreams and you had to wake up. All I’ve got ahead of me today is washing dishes, I’m better off then some people but my mental health ruined me life and I can’t see the silver lining. I have a home, be it tiny, a partner who loves me, pets that I adore but I’m not happy because of my mental health issues, health issues, lack of motivation and inner strength and being being in a strange relationship where hardly any contact happens other than hugs. I not living really I’m just surviving and all my chips are riding on the afterlife being better than this one.

theres so much I wanted to see and do, but I feel burned out and exhausted and not even well enough to make food or drink enough fluids, I just lay here getting worse and my teeth are bad but the government has said that we are not allowed to get fillings on the Nhs due to new legislation and if we want fillings they say we got to pay and I can’t afford it so I guess I’m going to loose my teeth, many people are in the same situation as me and it’s wrong

the things I’m good at I’m too tired to do. I made a wardrobe the other day and it’s taken me to days to recover because it took a lot out of me. I would like to do more woodwork but it’s difficult for me because of my bad back and joints.

Rant

Me too on the dental situation. I actually tried to get all my bad teeth fixed and after getting half of the work done with insurance and $400+ cash, it was a wasted effort. Everything he did fell out within months and they redid some, and same thing. My teeth were not even hurting in the areas he was drilling. He turned every tiny hole into a giant hole and here I am with several teeth broke or getting ready to break because they are unfillable. No root canals for me. Please don't go to dental works. That's how corrupt this world is. You can't even trust a dentist to have your best interest. 

4 hours ago, watalife said:

Rant

Me too on the dental situation. I actually tried to get all my bad teeth fixed and after getting half of the work done with insurance and $400+ cash, it was a wasted effort. Everything he did fell out within months and they redid some, and same thing. My teeth were not even hurting in the areas he was drilling. He turned every tiny hole into a giant hole and here I am with several teeth broke or getting ready to break because they are unfillable. No root canals for me. Please don't go to dental works. That's how corrupt this world is. You can't even trust a dentist to have your best interest. 

Every one they did for me ended up falling apart and before COVID they drilled one and not it’s almost dead where they didn’t fill it but I don’t have many good teeth left

i think I would have been better off never going to the dentist other than for extractions

Me too me too. I was literally going in for vanity purposes, I wasn't in actual pain. Now I am in pain and will be even more unattractive with a ugly smile. Oh well I can always count on my beautiful personality. 😆😐

I think instead of teaching us science and algebra they should teach us stuff that our parents are to dumb to teach us. Like being healthy, real world job skills and the importance of dental care. I would much rather have all my teeth instead of another diploma or degree. 😞 geez louise 

If this sounds stupid it probably is

Edited by watalife

I played the game of fixing teeth for a long time.  It's a racket.  Like @watalifesaid they start with a small hole and drill the tooth out and make it hollow and fill it up with who knows what in this world probably cement.  Of course the tooth doesn't last long.  Now I have dentures.  

If i had more money I would have tried again. But by then I had lost the job with insurance and wasn't interested in throwing more money away. The only way to have a good life is to be rich or know a doctor in my case. 

If I had the money I would have all of my teeth removed and put implants in but even they say they need to be looked after well so I guess they wouldn’t last but who knows. I just wish we could grow new teeth every time we lost one like with baby teeth when your a child and loose one the new one grows back

I've defintely had similar experiences. Dreaming of an old friend who's loss scarred my soul and waking up feeling disgusting for having dreamt of her. I've had the same happen for my ex girlfriend as well, it's a terrible feeling. You're not alone.

My worst dreams typically go like this im sitting on a bench and im holding someones hand and we are talking or something very innocent along those lines... I hate when i wake up!! Makes me feel like crap i cope with nightmares better.