Yobikoe

I don't know what to do

Hello,
I started a project that will radically change my life if everything goes according to my plans and it scares me a lot.
Now I also have a crush but she sure doesn't like me. It's been about 10 years since i had a crush, I don't know how to handle these emotions and it's becoming an obsession.
I don't know what to do, nothing can distract me from thinking about her and suicide. I should be studying English and Swedish for my project but I can't concentrate, my head keeps going on mental journeys.
I just want to disappear from this world.

Sorry for my bad English.

3 hours ago, Yobikoe said:

Hello,
I started a project that will radically change my life if everything goes according to my plans and it scares me a lot.
Now I also have a crush but she sure doesn't like me. It's been about 10 years since i had a crush, I don't know how to handle these emotions and it's becoming an obsession.
I don't know what to do, nothing can distract me from thinking about her and suicide. I should be studying English and Swedish for my project but I can't concentrate, my head keeps going on mental journeys.
I just want to disappear from this world.

Sorry for my bad English.

Your English is fine! I have been studying Swedish myself. If you are young, it is much easier to learn a new language. I am old though. 😞

Are you thinking about going to Sweden?

10 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Your English is fine! I have been studying Swedish myself. If you are young, it is much easier to learn a new language. I am old though. 😞

Are you thinking about going to Sweden?

Yes, I want to go to Sweden. I quit smoking 43 days ago and I'm selling everything to save money. Early next year I will be looking for a host in Sweden via wwoof or workaway, then i will look for a paid job.

Dark n' Stormy. Grim & Chthonic

Mellow and Morbid. 

It's exactly 40 years since the school bullying I experienced began. Now why the fck would I even think of that?? 

The devil: I will fck you up! "

Me: Way too late mate." 

Oh well. More vino, music etc. Who gives a fck anyways. I don't, not really. 

1 hour ago, samadhiSheol said:

Dark n' Stormy. Grim & Chthonic

Mellow and Morbid. 

It's exactly 40 years since the school bullying I experienced began. Now why the fck would I even think of that?? 

The devil: I will fck you up! "

Me: Way too late mate." 

Oh well. More vino, music etc. Who gives a fck anyways. I don't, not really. 

OMG.. So sorry..wrong thread!!! This should have been posted on the "How do you feel.. Etc" thread. I have no idea how this ended up here!! 

But as I am here.. 

Your English is fine as @JD4010 said, @Yobikoe.

Awesome that you are studying Swedish too. 

Changes like relocating are big deals and it's natural to feel apprehensive. I hope everything goes well. 

We are here if you need to talk or just rant! God knows I do enough of that..