Hi, I'm Yobikoe and I'm 25.

My life is a never ending nightmare and I hope the end will come soon.

I'm preparing myself for the last attempt to change this useless life, but I will probably fail. Next spring i will try to leave home and go to sweden with workaway or similat, and in the meantime i will look for a paid job.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my mother language and I haven't studied it for about 10 years. Thanks google translate xD

Welcome new friend to our forum.

We are here for each other.

Problems have solutions and we are never helpless confronting Old Man Depression.

Please make yourself at home and keep posting your concerns.

We will try to help. 

Hi Yobikoe,

I am so very, very sorry you are suffering.   It is just utterly heartbreaking that your life is a never ending nightmare.  I think you are a very strong, noble and heroic person to be bearing such distress.  Hopefully these Forums will be helpful to you.  You inspire me with your courage and endurance and you will inspire many people here who are struggling with their own personal anguish and pain.  I am very honored and pleased to meet you.

Hello and welcome. I'm sorry to hear you aren't doing well and I hope life in Sweden will be a restart. Glad you found us and wishing you healing.