feel like i have given up on girls

beetjstag83

i feel like i have given up on girls because i cant talk to them, none of them will talk to me, i guess i need muscles to attract girls because i dont have any or i got to be nasty person which im not, i dont know what to do, i feel like my soul is gone, i feel like when im in the parking alot i just want someone to run me over and end my life because no one likes me.

56 minutes ago, beetjstag83 said:

i feel like i have given up on girls because i cant talk to them, none of them will talk to me, i guess i need muscles to attract girls because i dont have any or i got to be nasty person which im not, i dont know what to do, i feel like my soul is gone, i feel like when im in the parking alot i just want someone to run me over and end my life because no one likes me.

im sure people like you. not all women like muscles..

2 hours ago, beetjstag83 said:

yeah i know, i just feel like i cant even function when im around girls.

No you will be OK...it takes practice. remember first you have to be confident and feel good about yourself , before you move on to the girls. that's the way i see it. because if you dont feel comfortable with yourself, how will you be able to go up to a girl and talk to her? practice in front of a mirror, practice with friends, or random strangers, who cares, whatever helps you ..i have major social anxiety, i used to be terrified of talking to people and i still am at times, but the more i practice and talk to strangers, and put myself out there, the easier it gets..

• 2 weeks later...

Your relationship with yourself, and making it positive, is just so important. I'm hardly one to give advice on interacting with women (being thoroughly incompetent socially, and a general relationship failure myself), I would have thought that if you're not happy with yourself (or at least the way you are growing as a person), how could you make someone else truly happy?

Self confidence and self esteem is what you need. And of course dressing nice too. They say when a girl observes a guy (physically) she first notices your shoes and hair. Also wearing a smile instead of looking like a fugitive is essential.

When I was young I never approached a girl and thought no girl likes me. But after I matured a bit I realized that one of the most important things is your attitude. (The way you behave, have some humour etc) I know many people who had no muscles nor were they that good looking but still they had a lot of success with women.

• 11 months later...
On 8/17/2020 at 10:14 AM, beetjstag83 said:

Well don't give up on girls since you never know I think boys and girls should care more about personality than looks in my opinion. True I do like some nice looking guys ( I'm human after all )  but I don't judge them if there not. I fall for there personality really and how they treat me. Do NOT be a nasty person to any girls they don't like it. Though if they do there just get hurt and dumb.

When it comes to people I like to take my time with them since I got hurt countless times by people. Please try not to think like that if a person dose not like how you look or who you are example likes, dislikes, wants , and don't wants, vaules and ect there not the right girl for you. Society says only way to met a person is being pretty/handsome and very attractive. BS Just be your true authentic self always and you'll find or attractive girls more. A true nice girl would like then love you for who you are.

I'm 7 ethnicities so I'm  really one of a kind unique. Some guys like how I look thinking I'm interesting and cute. As for others they don't like me because of my looks. Oh well there loss on something great. I hope some of what I said helped.