You Are The Gift

Floor2017

We might not realize it but each one of us are uniquely made. So, try to look at yourself different.  It is not what others can do for you but it is what you can do for them. People need to know about how our lives are so much different from so many others.We lay down with mental illness and we wake up with it everyday and it’s a struggle to just get through the day.

Your right, I have a super tight friend group, and the the three of us wouldn't be complete without each other. I am a gift to them and they are gifts to me. I love the idea of this thread.but that defiantly does not mean we are the same, we all have our struggles, I have some problems with attitude and depression. And they have their problems. Life is full of people and only one you.

Edited by FailEncore

1 hour ago, FailEncore said:

Your right, I have a super tight friend group, and the the three of us wouldn't be complete without each other. I am a gift to them and they are gifts to me. I love the idea of this thread.but that defiantly does not mean we are the same, we all have our struggles, I have some problems with attitude and depression. And they have their problems. Life is full of people and only one you.

Awesome, I am so glad that you get it. Because if we understood our conditions and how we affect each other we would not

be so down on ourselves when others do not accept us.  It is their lost to know a wonderful and unique person like ourselves.

So, therefore do not allow negative people to live in your head. There is no room in our mind for their mess.