Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, I'm looking desperately for advice or help.
I'm a 20 years old boy.
May I find something I'm looking for or not, I don't even care if it is a hard to swallow pill or not (I think I have the red one), I just need to know what the reality it is and which tools do I need to have and how they works and how to build your own path of your life.

I'll edit this post with a link of my detailed situation/story when I'll post it.

Have a nice day folks.

Welcome new friend.

There is hope and help with depression issues.

Keep posting your concerns and we will be here for you and all our members.

Oscar

Welcome to the Forums, AwesOme,

It is very nice to meet you.  I think you very noble to be seeking insight.  Not everyone seeks it.  I will be looking forward to reading anything you post here.  I wish you only the very best!

It sounds cliche, but it's very true - asking for help is a very important step. I'm 51, and I'd say, honestly, it took me 20+ years to really come to terms with depression that i had just coped with (until I couldn't).  So, the fact that you can be honest about this at such a young age, and brave enough to share your story with us strangers - it speaks volumes of how invested you are in dealing with things. Good luck on your journey and please share if you have specific questions or things you want to discuss.