Everyone Hates Me

Maxx55

Hello everyone....it's been a while posting....COVID sucks.....work continues to drive me up a wall.....still not happy with my chosen profession and I have a feeling that everyone hates me.....what did I do to deserve this??

18 hours ago, Maxx55 said:

Hello everyone....it's been a while posting....COVID sucks.....work continues to drive me up a wall.....still not happy with my chosen profession and I have a feeling that everyone hates me.....what did I do to deserve this??

You don’t deserve this

18 hours ago, Maxx55 said:

Hello Maxx55,

You didn't do anything wrong. No one here hates you. :console:

thank you.....I was going to write more, but a couple of things. 1 - it was late and I was very, very tired. 2 - I've been having problems posting on here as late and I didn't want to go too detailed only to have a "404 Error".... Instead of posting because of the error I vented my frustrations into sort of a personal digital journal. 

I also forgot to mention that I live in Minneapolis in the middle of "riot central".... as you can imagine, I have been on edge. 

Edited by Maxx55

35 minutes ago, Maxx55 said:

I also forgot to mention that I live in Minneapolis in the middle of "riot central".... 

Then you can't be one of the clients' persons of contact I have to work with for the past 2-3 years, as my employers don't do US projects…so why should I hate you?

18 hours ago, iWantRope said:

Then you can't be one of the clients' persons of contact I have to work with for the past 2-3 years, as my employers don't do US projects…so why should I hate you?

ok...so I guess not everyone hates me....I apologize....It's been just so stressful as of late and due to COVID-19 health concerns, my personal interaction with the few people in my life has been even more reduced.