Jump to content

Everyone Hates Me


Maxx55

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone....it's been a while posting....COVID sucks.....work continues to drive me up a wall.....still not happy with my chosen profession and I have a feeling that everyone hates me.....what did I do to deserve this??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Maxx55 said:

Hello everyone....it's been a while posting....COVID sucks.....work continues to drive me up a wall.....still not happy with my chosen profession and I have a feeling that everyone hates me.....what did I do to deserve this??

You don’t deserve this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Maxx55 said:

Hello everyone....it's been a while posting....COVID sucks.....work continues to drive me up a wall.....still not happy with my chosen profession and I have a feeling that everyone hates me.....what did I do to deserve this??

Hello Maxx55,

 

You didn't do anything wrong. No one here hates you. :console:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thank you.....I was going to write more, but a couple of things. 1 - it was late and I was very, very tired. 2 - I've been having problems posting on here as late and I didn't want to go too detailed only to have a "404 Error".... Instead of posting because of the error I vented my frustrations into sort of a personal digital journal. 

 

I also forgot to mention that I live in Minneapolis in the middle of "riot central".... as you can imagine, I have been on edge. 

 

 

 

Edited by Maxx55
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Maxx55 said:

I also forgot to mention that I live in Minneapolis in the middle of "riot central".... 

Then you can't be one of the clients' persons of contact I have to work with for the past 2-3 years, as my employers don't do US projects…so why should I hate you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, iWantRope said:

Then you can't be one of the clients' persons of contact I have to work with for the past 2-3 years, as my employers don't do US projects…so why should I hate you?

ok...so I guess not everyone hates me....I apologize....It's been just so stressful as of late and due to COVID-19 health concerns, my personal interaction with the few people in my life has been even more reduced. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...