How Is Your Weather Today? #20

Natasha1

Today the high temperature was 80F (26.7C), mostly sunny, with a wind of 36 mph (58 km/h) gusting to 48 mph (77km/h).

Forecast high for tomorrow is 37F (2.8C), sunny, with a wind of 25 mph (40 km/h) to 35 mph (56 km/h).

Mother Nature wants to be sure we understand that she is in charge!

🌤️  🌬️  💧  ❄️  ⚡  🌪️

20 minutes ago, jkd_sd said:

Today the high temperature was 80F (26.7C), mostly sunny, with a wind of 36 mph (58 km/h) gusting to 48 mph (77km/h).

Forecast high for tomorrow is 37F (2.8C), sunny, with a wind of 25 mph (40 km/h) to 35 mph (56 km/h).

Mother Nature wants to be sure we understand that she is in charge!

🌤️  🌬️  💧  ❄️  ⚡  🌪️

That sounds like here.  They're even making a joke on the local news station about the 32F high on April 1st being an April fools joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice today...low 60’s, sunny. I hear the sound of a lawnmower outside my window.  In a few days though...snow. Actual accumulating snow. I know it won’t stick around long...but snow in late April, especially after we have gad several 80 degree days already is quite depressing,

Not particular nice 🙂 the sky is dark and cloudy and it's cold and it's supposed to rain heavily lately around 4pm,  the timing makes me smile though as I remember in South Africa they called rain at that time of day "Civil Servant rain" 😂

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sober4life said:

It doesn't look like it's going to get bad here.  Heavy rain but not much more and the plants out there need the rain big time!

Phew, I'm glad you've been spared the twister 😳 Worse I've ever experienced is a minor earthquake. That might change with my new Riverside house 😅 I still need to get in touch with Noah. Me n all of my creatures may be in need of rescuing 🤨