How Is Your Weather Today? #20

Natasha1

Everything looked fine, if hot, a few hours ago. Now we have a severe thunderstorm warning and a tornado warning. And I hear there's a possible tropical storm coming this weekend. Jeez.

The sky just opened up 10 minutes ago. I'm glad it wasn't like this an hour ago when I took the dog out because she would've flipped. She's hiding in her usual summer hidey hole--the downstairs bathroom. 

Sunny and warm, but not overly humid. I should be walking down by the lake but I'm sitting here in the living room on the computer.

There's tornado watches and warnings again.  Is there anything good about technology?  Take me back to the days where I could say it's raining.  Maybe I should go inside.  That used to be what it was like really the whole time I grew up.  Now they give you tons of ways to be obsessed with storms for hours or even days.  I hate living in today's world.

So cold that I wore my sweatshirt hood. Probably the first time ever in June around here. A very bizarre contrast with last year's record-breaking heat wave (120+ degrees when 70's are the norm). But we've got a week or so until the anniversary of that heat wave.

So hot and humid this afternoon I felt like I was going to die if my dog didn't hurry up and go. Google says it was 97 degrees, and I believe it. Even now at full dark, it's in the 80s. 

Warm--85F, but at least the humidity has gone down a little. We had upper 90s earlier in the week. That was brutal. More on the way, too.

So there are plenty of times when I hate the rain--basically whenever I have to be out, especially driving. But right now, having nowhere to go, it's nice to sit and watch the rain from my window. I hope it goes on for a while.

It's one of those days where I want to hear them say just once I don't know what's going to happen.  No they have to say it could be severe.  They always say things like that to get people back to their websites.  You'll never hear the storm might pass us by and it will be a good day.😃