How Is Your Weather Today? #20

Natasha1

• 2 weeks later...

I knew this nice stretch was going to be short lived. Going to snow this weekend and since it is still several days out and they have already begun hyping it…makes me assume the worst. And of course, it is just when everything finally melted.

I'm still not sure what's going to happen here.  In about 4 hours I'll know.  You would think by now they would be better with the weather.  When they're giving the forecast it could be any random person up there saying I don't really know what's going to happen so I'll just say it could be this or that.  I'll make sure I cover all the bases.  If I say every possibility one of them will be right.😃

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's supposed to snow on Monday the day after Easter.  Total garbage!  Everyone will say for years do you remember the time it snowed the day after Easter?  Do you people ever remember anything good?:ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

We got hammered hard by storms twice and I was driving both times.  Oh my god what the hell was that?  I've never driven in worse conditions in my life!

It's been very hot in the 80s.  This is the time of year where I suffer and sweat all day to make sure it will stay so warm in here over night I don't have to turn on the heat anymore.

79 degrees right now, at night. This is why I whine this time of year. I can't even take a nice night walk without worrying about getting overheated.