How Is Your Weather Today? #20

Natasha1

I think today is the last “decent” day for awhile with normal temps. Starting tomorrow, bitter cold is returning. There is a uh, rather large outdoor event happening here this weekend and it is supposed to be beyond bitter cold.  I don’t care either way but you could not pay me enough money to be outside for hours in single digit temps with negative wind chills. Plus, the annoying weather folk are already teasing a “monster storm” that might be coming. 🙄

Edited by monicott17

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

The snow is going to start in an hour and a half and it's up to 13 inches now.  I suppose at some point you just say the hell with it and start laughing hysterically because it's so ridiculous!

Have you been shovelling today or have you given up the ghost? 🤔

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Have you been shovelling today or have you given up the ghost? 🤔

Right now I'm watching Golden Girls.  I'll probably do some cleanup out there before bed.  We're getting hit hard just like they thought but on the bright side it stayed colder then they thought it would all day today so we won't have to worry about the sheet of ice on the bottom.

10 inches of snow so far.  It's going to snow until 11 AM.  3 more inches expected.  The thing that amazes me is the satellite internet and directv never went out this whole time.  That's amazing!