How Is Your Weather Today? #20

Natasha1

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

It's rainy and quiet. I like the rain. It keeps humans away 😬😁☔

I was thinking the same thing about my yellow jacket bush.  Yeah sure I might get stung sometimes but at least it will keep others away.

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It's pretty perfect today. I tried to sit in my garden but got outta there pretty quick.. Someone started pumping out tunes. Ugh 😣

If it was me and the neighbor sang all the time I would sing too.  I would be tempted to try to win an obnoxious contest with him.

On 8/29/2021 at 1:54 PM, Nightjar said:

It's pretty perfect today. I tried to sit in my garden but got outta there pretty quick.. Someone started pumping out tunes. Ugh 😣

aw 🤗 we also have neighbours symphony in Annoyance Major here at the moment, three seperate people have decided to mow the lawn, do some DIY and cut their hedge.

2 hours ago, hocico said:

aw 🤗 we also have neighbours symphony in Annoyance Major here at the moment, three seperate people have decided to mow the lawn, do some DIY and cut their hedge.

OMG, I'm so upset by the noise levels, I haven't slept at my house in 4 nights now 😬 I'm staying with my mom. The walls are so thin at 'my' house, I have to wake up whenever they do.. Then, when the noise starts up outside aswell, I'm halfway to the loony bin.....😩

#2andahalfmonthsofverylittlesleep. 

On 9/1/2021 at 9:51 PM, Nightjar said:

OMG, I'm so upset by the noise levels, I haven't slept at my house in 4 nights now 😬 I'm staying with my mom. The walls are so thin at 'my' house, I have to wake up whenever they do.. Then, when the noise starts up outside aswell, I'm halfway to the loony bin.....😩

#2andahalfmonthsofverylittlesleep. 

aw 😞 thats awful, sorry to hear of your neighbourly troubles sweetie, it's horrible when even our homes can't be a sanctuary for us 😐  and we feel we have to escape, hope its more peaceful at your moms 🤗

Edited by hocico

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...