How Is Your Weather Today? #20

Natasha1

Weather is interesting this time of year.  It is supposed to rain all day for the most part but I wouldn't be surprised if the heat takes away all the rain or if the heat cooks it off until evening and we get a storm that blows us off the hill.

Some much needed rain today bringing in a cool front. Look like it will only be in the 70’s for the next few days. Nice to shut the air off and open the window. Today there was a cool breeze and the faint scent of rain just before it started to come down.

Today is perfect mid 70s blue sky.  Friday, Saturday and Monday could all have strong awful storms.  Monday is going from 90 into a cold front.  I hate life and I hate that I always have to figure everything out.  Other people say oh it might rain this weekend and then they just live life.  Me I'll be miserable until it's all over.

Swamp like…only 70 degrees but high humidity so it feels uncomfortable. Huge temperature swing is forecast for next week…one day in the 80’s, the next day…barely 60 degrees. It’s been a pretty awful spring season here so far and summer doesn’t look to be promising either.

Today shouldn't be bad if what I've been learning about weather recently is true.  Basically the whole day will be rain here and there and stay cloudy.  So the whole day being kind of rubbish saves us from a blow us off the hill storm.  On days like these we don't want to see the sun very much.

112° today, the highest temperature ever recorded where I live, and going to be even hotter tomorrow. It's 86 now at 1:30 am and no AC. It's not supposed to be like this in the pacific northwest.