Sign in to follow this  
mmd

How is everyone today ?

I havent talked with anyone today and since a while and Im needing it, just want to hear some of you to conect me again with human life for a while.

What have you been doing lately ?

In general, trying to increase my motivation and get back into the workforce.  Also, trying to take care of some issues in my life that have needed work for a while now.  The anxiety is much improved, and the depression is coming along slowly.  However, I am not a hot weather person, so this warm and sticky summer weather is getting me down.

BTW -- I understand about the need to connect with human life.  Even without the virus, life seems isolating sometimes.  Take care.

Hi mmd,

I am doing pretty well today.  Went for an early walk this morning.  It was already warm outside.  I saw a lot of little critters outside which put a smile on my face.

Posted (edited)

Sad wishing I could live in a movie or in the 80s or disco era. But I would have to be someone else not me because I would still be miserable if I were still me.

Edited by watalife

Well I've been watching a lot of the news and I constantly try to figure everything out.  I wanted to do a lot of things this year and with this life.  I have no desire to be in a world like this anymore though.  Not in a million years will I bring children into this world.  This will be my last year.  Family will be able to make the joke that I guess I didn't see 20/20.  It will probably even be on my stone that is if I pay for it before I go.  Otherwise I'll be ashes the local crematory throws in the dumpster.

Anyone knows if the rules of this forum allow to post images ? Took from the phone. 

1 hour ago, mmd said:

Anyone knows if the rules of this forum allow to post images ? Took from the phone. 

At the top of 'The DF Water Cooler' is a post called 'Images in posts'.  

No images in posts, but they can be put in a blog or the 'Gallery' area.  I have never posted an image, but I believe that is the rule.  If this is not right, someone please correct me. Thanks.

2 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

At the top of 'The DF Water Cooler' is a post called 'Images in posts'.  

No images in posts, but they can be put in a blog or the 'Gallery' area.  I have never posted an image, but I believe that is the rule.  If this is not right, someone please correct me. Thanks.

Ok, thanks.

Lonely, if not for the trees. And my herbs. And the local birds. I last touched a human the first week of March. If I'm lucky I'll be able to do it again the first week of August, and then never again, as far as I can expect. That sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.

I'm very lonely too.  The animals in this world are the only reason I'm still here.  I've never really wanted to be here.  I've hated this life from the moment I was able to realize what was going on around me.

I'm doing better this week.  Finally started sleeping good the past few days.  Haven't been able to sleep more than a few hours a night since April.  Been walking 2 times a day past 2 weeks.  It's great to get out in the fresh air.  Purchased a new mattress tonight.  

Sign in to follow this