these days been very confused and uncomfortable

now a days its literally very confusing and very uncomfortable situation for me
i also want to tell that anything itell here creates problerm irl like i shouldnt tell it here 
since my mom has done construction in my home by other person i think its very hard to be comfortable plus depression is very confusing me today
i mean i dont want to complain about my mom but its just very difficult life
lord jesus please save me from harsh problerms

Edited by DragonBallZ1995

The construction will not last forever. It's okay to be anxious about strangers in your home, especially with COVID-19. I feel more depressed every day. I recommend ear plugs and loud music.

People here are very understanding. You can say as much - or as little - as you want. The universe will do what it wants, no matter what we say on this forum.

Why is your depression confusing you?

1 hour ago, Kogent5 said:

The construction will not last forever. It's okay to be anxious about strangers in your home, especially with COVID-19. I feel more depressed every day. I recommend ear plugs and loud music.

People here are very understanding. You can say as much - or as little - as you want. The universe will do what it wants, no matter what we say on this forum.

Why is your depression confusing you?

because people are talking to each other or just on tv or on youtube but indirectly when they talk they relate to me and its been from 2013 so its kind of confusion i think

even cooking shows hurt me also even people eating like savage hurt me too

Edited by DragonBallZ1995

7 hours ago, DragonBallZ1995 said:

because people are talking to each other or just on tv or on youtube but indirectly when they talk they relate to me and its been from 2013 so its kind of confusion i think

even cooking shows hurt me also even people eating like savage hurt me too

That does sound very confusing! Does this happen all the time or only sometimes? Have you talked to anyone about this? A therapist or doctor would be able to help (or recommend someone who could). It is really hard to deal with mental issues alone.

If I was certain people on the internet or tv were talking directly or indirectly about me, I'd be distressed and confused too. Does writing about how it feels help you or create more problems?

I hope you get some peace from the construction disturbances. 

Edited by Atra

On 7/3/2020 at 7:51 PM, Kogent5 said:

That does sound very confusing! Does this happen all the time or only sometimes? Have you talked to anyone about this? A therapist or doctor would be able to help (or recommend someone who could). It is really hard to deal with mental issues alone.

Ya I did talk to doctor I took my meds too