Priya27

Depression about relationships in family and love affairs

Hi, 

I'm new to this forum. I am searching for some guidance through online. My relationship with both my family and love is not going well. I have characterless parents. I don't like my parents since my childhood and they are now divorced. This gave me many childhood traumas. And I had 2 breakups. Now I'm fed up of all kinds of relationships around me. I don't trust anyone. I have no friends to share my feelings. I'm afraid of my future that I may get a wrong partner. My health is going weak. Always crying and worrying. I'm too emotional in the recent days. Had many panic attacks. Totally my mind is out of control. I don't know how to fix myself. Can anyone please give me suggestions to lead a healthy and happy life? 

Try to find a naturopathic psychiatrist. Depending on where you live may be hard, but they won’t inundate you with nasty drugs. Help is out there, can save you a lot of misery, but you have to be a strong advocate for yourSELF....

HI Priya27,

I am so sorry you are going through this suffering and ordeal.  After what you have endured, I think your thoughts and feelings are very understandable.  Sometimes it can help to get advice from a professional psychotherapist.  There are also self-help books available which might be helpful.  Consulting with a licensed physician can also prove helpful.  If I was any of those, I would certainly offer you advice since it is horrible that you are suffering.   I hope you will find relief from your pain. 

On 6/21/2020 at 11:24 AM, Priya27 said:

Hi, 

I'm new to this forum. I am searching for some guidance through online. My relationship with both my family and love is not going well. I have characterless parents. I don't like my parents since my childhood and they are now divorced. This gave me many childhood traumas. And I had 2 breakups. Now I'm fed up of all kinds of relationships around me. I don't trust anyone. I have no friends to share my feelings. I'm afraid of my future that I may get a wrong partner. My health is going weak. Always crying and worrying. I'm too emotional in the recent days. Had many panic attacks. Totally my mind is out of control. I don't know how to fix myself. Can anyone please give me suggestions to lead a healthy and happy life? 

Hello Priya27,

It sounds like you've struggled massively, and I'm really sorry. Fortunately, you are not alone in this experience. Is it possible you can write down your concerns? Sometimes it helps get some valuable perspective by venting on paper, or in a journal, and then looking at it as if you have never seen it before. If not vent, how about writing down exactly what you want your life to look like? That way you can see with your own eyes what a healthy and happy life might look like for you, and then think about working towards it with baby steps.

Hi, I believe the others have given good advise, work to find yourself and find a therapist.  Finding yourself is part of the journey, as for the therapist, they are good at helping work your way to it, and through the bumps so that you can heal over the past hurts and focus on getting to where you want to be

Don't give up . I can understand your problem. You slowly slowly enter in depression. I see some symptoms of depression in you. i am homeopathy and depression expert. If you want take any suggestion to tell here .