always depressed with bad thoughts... hurtful thoughts... every time i seek out people like me, im always ignored and rejected... i mean, is it even worth it? seems everyone has better things to do... so yea.... i think of suicide everyday... maybe i should...

Hello and welcome.  This forum can be helpful because people here have been through similar experiences and understand the feelings.  Please look through the threads previously posted here for reassurance that you are not alone.   We get it.

Welcome friend.

You made a wise choice to join our forum.

We are here for each other.

Our goal is to not leave anyone behind in their deep, dark, dangerous depression abyss.

Stick with us and yourself.

Oscar

Hello LoganX,

Thank you for posting. You will be neither rejected nor ignored here. It is a safe place.

Feel free to post your concerns.

We have all been through hell and we can take anything thrown at us.

My motto: DESPAIR not/REPAIR a lot.

6 hours ago, LoganX said:

so what now? do i tell my story? is there a forum for that?

There is a forum for pretty much every topic. Some ideas for telling your story are: write a snapshot of a particular part of your life, a chronology of significant life events illustrating what you struggle with, a deeper personal account, a rant about hating life. You can post it right here in this thread if you aren't sure where it belongs. 

Telling your story to people who are ready to embrace you, are able to empathize and are motivated to offer support can be an uplifting experience. If you doubt it, try telling yourself that this is not a thought experiment. Experience it, see what happens. 

Welcome @LoganX and glad you found us.

Suicide is not the way out. You can fight these issues. It seems to be mainly mental issues. Issues with your mindset, and that can change if you take action to change it.  You are not always rejected and ignored, look at all the people that answered this topic for example. People will help you if you go to them with concern and trust that there are and will people that care about you.