Sign in to follow this  
kayla140

Tapering Off Nozinan

I was given Nozinan for sleep and have been taking it for just over a month 25mg, I've slowly started weaning off after talking to my pharmacist for advice. 
Just over a week ago I had quit taking Wellbutrin XL 150 due to increased suicidal thoughts and just in general having a bad time after taking it for six weeks, my biggest complaint is intrusive audio loops that play over and over in my mind from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep. I was hoping this would subside with the Wellbutrin, but nothing has changed yet and I fear that the Nozinan may only be further aggravating it. 

Curious if others have had any experiences with these intrusive audio loops, how did you cope with them and how long did they take to subside?
Thank you, the only other supplements I've been taking are a multivitamin and cod liver oil fish supplement.  

Hi Kayla,

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.  Unfortunately I have no experience with Nozinian, nor with Wellbutrin so I hope others here with experience will see and respond to your post.  And I hope these intrusive audio loops will stop.  It must be so very distressing to experience these.  My heart goes out to you.