Sounds like a pretty honest and powerful admission. I will often try to externalize, to disown my feelings. Make them the fault of someone or something else simply because I'm unable to manage them. 

Welcome to the forum community @Afloat. Letting down our walls among safe people is how we start to get support. Good job. 

Yeah I can't really manage my emotions around people anymore.  It's not always anger but it's most of the time ranting and raving every time I talk to people.  It's always strong emotions for sure.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:53 AM, Afloat said:

My feelings of insecurity and sadness come out in the form of anger. I am losing people I love.

I am sorry to hear that, i dont think you should worry about it. You know why you are angry and you understand what it is doing to you and to others around you. That is the start of the change. Just be on alert the next time you get angry . You could vent your feelings in a positive way, like through kickboxing or another sport. Try not to let your emotions get the better of you in future. (Not you offend you but to help you to think about it)