Hi I'm Soundwall F, 33 yo and I am suffering from depression, anxiety and borderline personality disorder (all diagnosed).

I am having a hard time the past couple of weeks especially since I have no friends to speak to about my problems. I am reaching out here in hope of support. I feel the medical community has let me down and even though I am taking my medications regularly I don't see how they can help me overcome my current states of depression and anxiety.

Welcome new friend to our forum family.

We are here to listen and help as best we can.

Our goal is to not leave anyone behind in their depression cave.

Feel free to post your concerns and maybe check out some other posts for support and meaningful insights.

To my way of thinking depression is a natural formation/resource and we can find the way out of the depression darkness.

Oscar

I also want to welcome you here, soundwall,

Hopefully these Forums will be helpful to you.  I am so very sorry you are afflicted by so many difficulties with depression, anxiety and borderline personality disorder.  Any one of those is brutal.  I cannot even imagine what you must be going through in struggling against all three. 

Thank you for the welcome both of you. I am feeling restless right now because I woke up at 3 AM instead of having a full night's sleep. 

Welcome @soundwall to our support community, I am sorry to know you're suffering. Each of us is navigating our recovery road and I believe you've taken a step forward by joining a group of supportive and compassionate peers. 

I also live with depression and anxiety, sometimes it is challenging to function in spite of my treatment and that's when I need good people who get what it's like. Sometimes I'm amazed by the strides I'm making.

Constructing a life worth living is possible for individuals like you and me and I hope we can inspire one another. Also, help each other on days when symptoms feel overwhelming. 

On 4/8/2020 at 12:00 PM, Atra said:

Welcome @soundwall to our support community, I am sorry to know you're suffering. Each of us is navigating our recovery road and I believe you've taken a step forward by joining a group of supportive and compassionate peers. 

I also live with depression and anxiety, sometimes it is challenging to function in spite of my treatment and that's when I need good people who get what it's like. Sometimes I'm amazed by the strides I'm making.

Constructing a life worth living is possible for individuals like you and me and I hope we can inspire one another. Also, help each other on days when symptoms feel overwhelming. 

Thank you for the welcome. I feel right now I feel low but not so low that I can't function. I still go to the grocery store and take baths, but I don't get out much (this was going on before the lockdown so it's not a big change). The most frustrating thing is that I have no job and no income so that adds to the anxiety of living day by day supported only by my sister atm.