After a couple of years i think i have hit rock bottom.. i feel i have major depression and major anxiety issues. I cant be social like i used to because i have trust issues as well. Just recently i have started to feel like everyone has a hidden agenda against me and making fun of me behind my back. I want to go to therapy but i dont got time for it i need all the hours i can get. I have reached my breaking point can someone please give me a hand

Welcome friend to our forum.

Many of us have hit "rock bottom" and understand the debilitating effects of depression .

To me depression is a natural formation/ resource.

I need to daily "anchor" myself outside my deep , dark, dangerous depression cave.

There is never a need for anyone to be lost and trapped within oneself.

Please keep posting your concerns and we will try to help as best we can.

Oscar

Hello and welcome @Youneverknow7, glad you found us. I'm very sorry to know that the tag team of depression and anxiety have disrupted your life leaving you distressed. 

Perhaps our online support community can provide some understanding and compassion for you. We get what it's like. Some questions for you that I hope will launch a productive dialog.

What are you currently doing to cope with the waves of emotion? What ways did you cope in the past that seem to have stopped working? What are your feelings about medication? Have you considered e-counseling as a way to access therapy you said you want, without the trouble of working in an office visit?

Please let us know what questions you have about living with these conditions, we're here to help. 

Hi Youneverknowy,

Welcome to the Forums. 

I am so very, very sorry you are suffering.  The ideas that the others here have shared with you are good and sadly I don't have anything better to offer.  So sorry.   Medication and cognitive therapy were what helped me the most in my battle against depression.  One thing that helped me were self-help books written by cognitive therapists.  I sure hope you find something that helps !