Who would??

I wouldn't look for help here, this place is very depressing. Is there anyone you can call or hang out with for a while? Anywhere you can go or some hobby you can do? Do you have to go to work or is there any work that needs done? I haven't been on here all day because it seems like no ones ever here. Very sad. That is why we come here to not feel so alone but yet it... 

Hi @Devlinkyla,

I care, I understand how brutal this illness can be leaving us bereft of hope at difficult times.  It can leave us to 'struggle for life' and just doing enough to survive is admirable. For those of us unfortunate of us to experience this it's hard to use language to describe the extent or gravity of the suffering that is experienced.

I also agree with @iWantRope in that we must look after ourselves.  Look from within,  not paying too much  attention to your thoughs but to the present moment.

I definitely care, too; and I agree with what others have already posted on this thread.

One (of many!) problem with depression is that it 'minimizes' your life -- motivation, enjoyment, self worth, etc.  Many times I read a post here, feel strongly about it, and think I should respond to it; but don't.  My thought to respond is followed immediately by other, negative thoughts -- they don't want to hear from me; what could I even contribute; I would only make things worse by anything I would say; etc. ....  [Behold!  The voice of depression.]  I almost did not respond here but decided to tell why I almost did not.

I wish you love, support, and peace!  Sorry I cannot do something more substantial.

14 hours ago, watalife said:

I wouldn't look for help here, this place is very depressing. Is there anyone you can call or hang out with for a while? Anywhere you can go or some hobby you can do? Do you have to go to work or is there any work that needs done? I haven't been on here all day because it seems like no ones ever here. Very sad. That is why we come here to not feel so alone but yet it... 

I agree and am sorry you feel that way to I do a friend I could call don’t want to bother him he’s been helping me a lot lately and my friend Sarah has also been helping to can’t really go anywhere with this virus going around 😒

Edited by Devlinkyla

I do agree with Devlinkyla this place can be a very sad place at times and you might not be able to get your spirit

lifted here but it does not hurt to check in and to see what is going on.  Also trying to stay busy can also help with

being bored and depressed.  Hang in there my friend and I hope that you can find some peace of mind and a comforting

spirit to know that things can get better for you.  Be blessed

25 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

I do agree with Devlinkyla this place can be a very sad place at times and you might not be able to get your spirit

lifted here but it does not hurt to check in and to see what is going on.  Also trying to stay busy can also help with

being bored and depressed.  Hang in there my friend and I hope that you can find some peace of mind and a comforting

spirit to know that things can get better for you.  Be blessed

Am just struggling with even thinking people care at all at this point this place is a very sad place like what has been said here I just need to know there are people who actually care I might be looking in the wrong place for this 

4 minutes ago, Devlinkyla said:

Am just struggling with even thinking people care at all at this point this place is a very sad place like what has been said here I just need to know there are people who actually care I might be looking in the wrong place for this 

Some of us here are a little more upbeat than others.  You can find positive feed back here but you might

have to search a little bit to find it.  I wish you nothing but the best but don't give up trying to find you a

person to engage with positive conversations and a uplifting spirt that can help to calm you when you

are having a down day. 

1 minute ago, Floor2017 said:

Some of us here are a little more upbeat than others.  You can find positive feed back here but you might

have to search a little bit to find it.  I wish you nothing but the best but don't give up trying to find you a

person to engage with positive conversations and a uplifting spirt that can help to calm you when you

are having a down day. 

Am just stressed my mental health isn’t so good right know 😔

On 3/23/2020 at 10:46 PM, Devlinkyla said:

I find myself wondering who would care if samething happened to me cuz I feel like it could happen any minute would anyone really truly care am not sure at this point 

I would definitely care. You and the rest of our motley crew are family to me.