I shouldnt care, right?

I dont know what it was that i supposedly did. I know i drive people away through my behaviour. But this case  i did nothing to these people. And i was so supportive to them and their kid. 

Honestly, what did i do? It will drive me crazy. For the rest of my life. Its one thing to know why, but being in the dark makes me obsess.

If i were "normal" i probably wouldnt be creative but the pain i go through...i always wonder if i would be better off that way.

I do not know what happened, but your reaction and feelings sound well within 'normal' to me.  When someone reacts to me in a way that makes no sense to me, I certainly wonder why -- and dwell on it.  

All you can know about is your side of the situation.  Evidently, something on their side is majorly different.  It does not even need to have anything to do with you.  Is there a 'third party' who you can ask if they noticed anything 'different' about the people in question?  

People are so unpredictable.  Sometimes I am absolutely flabbergasted and shocked by how people act and react.  My heart goes out to you Natasha. 

Thing is i was so hurt. My face was burning and my eyes welled up. Anxiety attack started up. I shed some tears. Then bummed the rest of the day.im still hurt. No 3rd party without raising a ruckus or involving people that it wouldnt be fair to.

This is a stupid thing. Its usually much worse.

Hi @Natasha1,  I feel for you as I have felt the same way especially at work for many years.  Silence and exclusion seems the hardest thing to deal with.

What comes to mind is the Serenity prayer.  Hope it can give you some comfort :hugs:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

I know we sit around and obsess about why people abandon us in life.  Why not just come out and ask them why they're treating you the way they are.  Sure it takes nerve but it's much better than thinking about it and going over every conversation you've ever had with them endlessly until you see them again.