Sign in to follow this  
Floor2017

I pray nothing but blessings over everyone

I know things are  becoming very difficult for some of us out there.  But I want to encourage

everyone to continue to trust in the Power of the Living One and to know that the land will

be healed of this Coronavirus that is putting fear into the people hearts.  Stay uplifted and trust in the Mighty

Power of God.  Be blessed your DB friend Favor2020

On 3/22/2020 at 10:30 PM, Epictetus said:

Thanks Floor.  I'm praying too and I appreciate everything you do!

It’s the fuel ️ that comes from all of you that helps to keep my fire 🔥 burning to help to try to eliminate the darkness in all of us so that we might be able to come to the light 💡 and the realization that we have power together to help defeat the darkness that come up against us 

On 3/22/2020 at 12:33 PM, Floor2017 said:

I know things are  becoming very difficult for some of us out there.  But I want to encourage

everyone to continue to trust in the Power of the Living One and to know that the land will

be healed of this Coronavirus that is putting fear into the people hearts.  Stay uplifted and trust in the Mighty

Power of God.  Be blessed your DB friend Favor2020

I bless the day that you joined Depressionforums dear Floor.  Thank you for all that you do, Thank you for this message to our Members:wub:

and for all the messages that you give to our wonderful members who really need it at this time.

You are an amazing member of our Support Staff:yay:

#staysafe

~Lindsay, Forum Administrator

PS

Click on the NPR link I am giving Members below as it is mostly free music audio and video streaming to enjoy!

NPR Music is compiling a list of live audio & video streams from around the world, categorized by date & genre, with links out to streaming platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.

Most will be free.

ow.ly/YXyY50yOxZ7

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/816504058/a-list-of-live-virtual-concerts-to-watch-during-the-coronavirus-shutdown

On 3/22/2020 at 11:30 PM, Epictetus said:

Thanks Floor.  I'm praying too and I appreciate everything you do!

As I feel you do as well, Epictetus:hearts:

I do not know what I would do without your wisdom 🙏

#StaySafe

~Lindsay, Forum Administrator

Click on the NPR link I am giving Members below as it is mostly free music audio and video streaming to enjoy!

NPR Music is compiling a list of live audio & video streams from around the world, categorized by date & genre, with links out to streaming platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.

Most will be free.

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/816504058/a-list-of-live-virtual-concerts-to-watch-during-the-coronavirus-shutdown